4th-8th Grade Community Learning Center
4th-8th Grade After-School Program
The Community Learning Services (CLS) provides enrichment opportunities for students that reside or attend school within the Columbus School District. To ensure positive experiences for students and families, this agreement provides you with the needed information regarding our afterschool program for 4th-8th grade students.
- There is no cost for students to attend.
- It is a walk-in services where students need to sign in to the LMC when they arrive.
- Students need to be in the LMC by 3:30. If they are not in the LMC by 3:30 they are not allowed to attend CLC for that day.
- It is safe and supervised afterschool program that runs from 3:15 pm-5:30 pm.
- Attendance is taken, but parents are not notified if a student does not attend.
- If school is cancelled due to inclement weather, the CLS will not be open.
- If school is closed early due to inclement weather, the CLC will remain open until all students have gone home or have left for the night.
- Students should have their after school plans made prior to coming to CLC but students can call home if they get permission.
- All the school rules apply during their time at CLC.
- If a student is involved in a club and are taken off of school grounds, parents need to sign an additional permission slip.
Our daily schedule:
3:30 - check in
3:30 - 3:45 - snack
3:45 - 4:15 - recess
4:15 - 5:30 - games/computer/homework
Please contact Cori Denk if you have any questions. email@example.com or 920.350.0730