Six Priorities were selected by the Community to focus work on.
1. Create a community campus by building needed facilities and amenities.
2. Expand hands on STEAM opportunities for all students.
3. Address students' social needs (i.e. poverty, mental health) with community collaboration.
4. Offer a wide variety of course offerings and co-curricular activities to address students' needs.
5. Develop and expand community partnerships.
6. Implement and sustain up to date technology within the schools.