ESTIMATED TAXPAYER IMPACT CALCULATOR
Enter Fair Market Property Value: $
Key Financial Assumptions:
- Two-phased borrowing approach (2020 and 2021), each with a 20-year amortization.
- Estimated interest rates ranging from 3.50% to 3.75%.
- First tax impact will be noted on tax bills received in December 2020 (due in 2021).
- Estimated District Equalized Valuation Growth of 2.00% through 2021, 0.00% thereafter.
- State Aid Reimbursement of 5% (current tertiary level).
- Example tax impact is based on the Fair Market Property Value entered and does not factor any potential change in the individual property value.
- Example tax impact could be impacted by other variables, such as significant market or statutory changes, which may necessitate adjustments to the financing plans.
- If referendum is not approved, the mill rate may remain unchanged or decline in upcoming years.