Online School Registration
Welcome to Columbus School District! Thank you for registering your student. We do all of our registration online using the links below.
REGISTRATION APPLICATION PERIOD
July 1 through July 31, 2020
- When starting the application, if you do not see the window pop up, check to see if it was blocked. You may be required to turn off your pop up blocker in your web browser.
- Once you have started registration, there are links to forms and documents. When you click on them, they will open in a new window. To get back to the registration page, please minimize the window that appeared. Please do NOT log back in, this will cause you to restart the registration. The current one will be active in the background.
- If you are a 4K parent who registered your student in the spring, you should register as a returning parent.
- After you complete registration you can log back into the portal and pay your fees. Fees can also be paid at the school offices via cash, check, or credit card. There are step by step guides listed below for how to complete these steps.
The following forms must be filled out by both new and existing parents.
The following will need to be printed and filled in:
Permission for Administration of Medication
This only needs to be filled out if your child requires medicine during the school day. Please return to the School Office.
Application for Free / Reduced Lunch
**NOTE** These applications must be filled out every year.
Please fill out a demographic form for each of your students by clicking here.
This information will allow us to create accounts for your children in our computer system.
Then you will be able to complete the full registration online through a login that will be set up for you.
We will need to view your student's birth certificates, and your proof of residency. Accepted documents for proof of residency consist of a deed, building permit, rental agreement, tax statement, utility bill or completion of Form 5111 F2.
This documentation is required before your children can attend and be scheduled in any classroom(s).
You can upload the documents when you complete the online registration application. Pictures taken of the documents are acceptable, they just need to be legible.
If the documents are not uploaded, please fax them to (920) 623-5958, or bring them to the District Office for review in person.
To schedule a school tour or for questions outside of registration, please contact the following:
Principal: Mr. Thomas Fischer
(920)623-5950 ext. 2101
Dean: Mrs. Karin Westlake
(920)623-5950 ext. 1155
- Student Laptop Pickup Information
- School Supply Lists