To view winter sport events, please follow this Livestream YouTube Link
Athletic Director: Joseph Schneider
Athletic Assistant: Kristie Dunbar
Columbus High School offers a wide variety of co-curricular activities, and all students are encouraged to participate in what may be of interest to them. For specifics about each co-curricular activity, please refer to the Columbus High School Co-Curricular Activities handbook.
Athletes MUST have ALL these forms and fees in BEFORE they may practice or participate in a sport. (click on the form to open and print or you may pick them up at the meeting)
1. Current WIAA Physical form on file (Physicals are required every two years. If your student had a physical after April 1, 2019, they only need to fill out an Alternate (PINK) card to participate in the 20209-2021 school year). These forms can be found on the WIAA website.
2. Parent-Student Activity Agreement Form signed
4. Columbus Community Hospital Permission to Treat Form completed/signed
5. COVID-19 Co-Curricular Addendum completed/signed
5. $60 per sport fee paid (checks made out to CHS)
2020 - 2021 Athletic Passes
FALL SPORTS (Football, Volleyball)
Family - $35 Adult - $18 Student - $10
WINTER SPORTS (Girls & Boys Basketball, Wrestling)
Family - $70 Adult - $35 Student - $20
FULL YEAR PASS Family - $100 Adult - $50 Student - $25