Athletic Director: Jay Freerking
Athletic Assistant: Kristie Dunbar
Columbus High School offers a wide variety of co-curricular activities, and all students are encouraged to participate in what may be of interest to them. For specifics about each co-curricular activity, please refer to the Columbus High School Co-Curricular Activities handbook.
Athletes MUST have ALL these forms and fees in BEFORE they may practice or participate in a sport (click on the form to open and print or you may pick them up in the office or at the athletic meeting)
1. Current WIAA Physical form on file (Physicals are required every two years. If your student had a physical after April 1, 2022, they only need to fill out an Alternate (PINK) card to participate in the 2023-2024 school year. These forms can be found here: Alternate Year Physical Form WIAA Physical Form
2. Parent-Student Activity Agreement signed
3. Concussion/Cardiac Arrest Form signed
4. Permission to Treat Form completed/signed
5. $60 per sport fee paid ($250 family max) - checks made out to CHS
Other Student Participants:
For resident district students that do not attend our public school and would like to participate in our athletics program(s), please complete the following demographic form: New Cardinal Form 4K-12
**You do not need to upload your student's Birth Certificate. This information is used only to create accounts for students and parent/guardians.
You will not be required to complete the registration application.
Please complete and submit the following agreement form: Photo Publishing Agreement
Athletic passes are $30 each and may be purchased at the high school's main office during normal school hours. Passes may not be used for playoff games.
The following home athletic events are live streamed via youtube:
- JV2, JV, Varsity Football
- JV and Varsity Volleyball
- JV and Varsity Basketball
Link to livestream webpage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqfJDNzRTD-Yc8T45DyjjaA