We are so excited that your student is interested in participating in Columbus Middle School activities.
Here are the activities we offer.
- Girls Volleyball: 7th and 8th
- Cross Country (Boys and Girls): 7th and 8th
- Boys Basketball: 7th and 8th
- Girls Basketball: 7th and 8th
- Wrestling (Boys and Girls): 6th, 7th, and 8th
- Track and Field (Boys and Girls): 7th and 8th
- Project Unify: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Student Council/Fuel up to Play: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Forensics: 6th, 7th, 8th
Below are the forms that student's will need to have filled out prior to practicing and games. Students are required to attend at least three practices before they can participate. The cost of each sport is $25.00 and this fee needs to be paid prior to the start of practices. If you need assistance please contact Cori Denk at the number below.
Physical Form--this form should be used for the first time a student has participated in athletics.
Alternate Year Physical Form--this form should be used if a student handed in a full physical form the year prior to CMS.
Co-Curricular Handbook--this form needs to be read and the back page signed by student and parent.
Travel Release--This form needs to be signed by a parent prior to an event that they would like to take their child home from. Only parents/Guardians are allowed to transport their child home from an event.
Cori Denk--CMS Athletic Director