Dietary Concerns

Special Diets

If your student(s) has special dietary needs and you choose to have them eat at school, please complete the Medical Statement for Special Dietary Needs form. A medical practitioner (any physician, dentist, optomist, physician assistant, advanced practice nurse prescriber, or podiatrist, licensed in any state) should fill out the form and sign it.

This form should be turned in to the Food Service Director for special meal plans. The director will meet with the parent/gaurdian to go over meal options and food labels before the child can eat at school. 

Special Diet English

Special Diet Spanish

Special Diet Hmong

Food Allergies

The school nurse collects information on allergies.  If you student has a food allergy and they intend to eat meals provided by the school, please contact the food service director to discuss the details of each food allergy confidentially.  Email a phone number and the best time to call.

Contact Food Service Director


If you have other medical needs, please contact the School Nurse.